Defense Engineering Corporation has an immediate opening in Dayton, Ohio for a full time RF Test technician with at least 5 years of experience. Candidates must be highly motivated, self-starters, and good team players.
The candidate must have a solid foundation in electronics and RF circuit testing. RF and microwave testing will require familiarity with network analyzer, power meter, spectrum analyzer, signal generator to support antenna measurements and/or Radar Cross Section (RCS) measurements. The position also entails overhead scissor/aerial lift operation, crane operation, and associated rigging. DEC will consider training the right candidate for the skills identified as highly desirable.
- Antenna radiation pattern or RCS testing within a compact range
- 5-8 years of antenna test experience
- Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) based scattering parameter characterization of antennas or microwave components
- Proficient in test set-up, data acquisition, processing/calibration, and documentation
- Particular consideration given to candidates with experience with Orbit 959 Spectrum Measurement software and test automation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- US Citizenship
- Must have–or obtain–aerial lift and crane operator certifications within 45 days of job start date
- Must have active Secret clearance at job start date